About the first Franco
i've ever seen and yet the scene is so timelessly thrilling with this
simple, yet skillfull way of tickle-torturing a hunk's dickhead until
you have him crying like a little boy - begging for relief. Rockhard !
|
| Artist : Franco
Click download button, choose open ... with your browser.
Start by clicking anywhere. If the first background appeared you can change it by clicking on it. If you accidentally hit the vibro control unit, the guy will shoot his balls empty, so be careful. :) In one of the backgrounds, a number 11 can be seen on the wall. Click on it for a hidden delicate bonus background. |
20 Februar 2013
19 Vibro Torture
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


2 Kommentare:
I really love Franco's art, and I love it even more now that you have animated it. Good job! I have several full color illustrations by Franco, including "Vibro Torture" if you want to try animating them too. You can contact me at jhenwood94@gmail.com
Kommentar veröffentlichen